Below you will find an overview of who to contact about what. The overview is not exhaustive.
Administration and inspector
- Rent (collection, payment, etc.)
- Moving in (handing out keys)
- Moving out (termination, re-renting, inspection notice, deposit settlement)
- Study check
- Various practical tasks: eg. renting drills, renting H10, handing out keys for fitness etc.
- Washing card
- Various error messages in the home (outside office hours SSG can be contacted, see more under practical information)
- Inspection (inspection of the tenancy, renovation etc.)
Contact information, administration
Phone: (+45) 3288 6000
2300 København S
Contact information, inspector
What is the board?
The Board of Directors is the supreme authority of the dormitory and makes the final decision in major decisions about the College.
Organisationally, the Board consists of:
2 members appointed from educational institutions
2 members appointed from Political parties
2 members from the Residents’ Council, ie. 2 collegiate.
The Board of Directors meets twice a year together with the Inspector and the Business Manager. Here, the budget and accounts for the college are approved.